Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hill Park Restaurant near Judcherla

Of late i have been driving on the city roads and my bike begged
me to have a drive on highway where it can give some rest to breaks,clutches and gear and go like a spear throwed at enemy.
Obliging its request, i started on Bangalore highway, after the first toll gate, i found a car in the  first floor of a building as a decorative piece.
While coming back, i stopped to check it out. First of all, its not a dummy car as i have expected.  Some old model car, similar to Volkswagen beetle .  I am not that familiar with cars so i cant really tell what it is.
Its a huge restaurant where customers are allowed to park their cars near the tables. There is a cafe coffee day, just beside it, and some ice cream parlor too. I was admiring the beauty of it with reasonably eatable food in affordable price range, they switched on the lights , revealing its real beauty. 
The responce was good, the place is neat including the washroom. The tables are big,  and to my amazement no mosquitos disturbed me.
By the time i got out, the car on the roof is looking great with its parking lights  on. But it became dark and my flashless mobile could not shoot it.
They have two guest rooms so far and constructing more in the back.
Its been there for one and half years and i dont know as i have developed resentment towards NH7 because of my intitial drives on it.






Anyway i have decided to halt at night there, when i made a plan to go in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment